tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "wang feng" <fwan...@gmail.com>
Subject Deploy a web service ,but not to target with reference
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 06:54:45 GMT
Hi,all.
    I have deployed a component service with web service, and have made a reference to it.
    I have two ways to reference,but only the first is ok,what wrong is the second?

first:
<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"
	targetNamespace="http://helloworldsdo"
    name="hellojavaws">
    <component name="HelloWorldServiceJavaComponent">
        <implementation.java class="com.primeton.demo.helloworld.HelloWorldImpl" />
	    <service name="HelloWorldService">
	        <interface.wsdl interface="http://helloworldsdo#wsdl.interface(HelloWorld)" />
	        <binding.ws/>
	    </service>
    </component>

	<component name="HelloWorldServiceJavaInvokeComponent">
      <implementation.java class="com.primeton.demo.helloworld.HelloWorldServiceComponent"/>
	</component>

    <reference name="HelloWorldServiceJava" promote="HelloWorldServiceJavaInvokeComponent/helloWorldService">
        <interface.java interface="com.primeton.demo.helloworld.HelloWorldService" />
        <binding.ws wsdlElement="http://helloworldsdo#wsdl.port(HelloWorldService/HelloWorldSoapPort)"/>
    </reference>
</composite>

second:
<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"
	targetNamespace="http://helloworldsdo"
    name="hellojavaws">
    <component name="HelloWorldServiceJavaComponent">
        <implementation.java class="com.primeton.demo.helloworld.HelloWorldImpl" />
	    <service name="HelloWorldService">
	        <interface.wsdl interface="http://helloworldsdo#wsdl.interface(HelloWorld)" />
	        <binding.ws/>
	    </service>
    </component>

	<component name="HelloWorldServiceJavaInvokeComponent">
    <implementation.java class="com.primeton.demo.helloworld.HelloWorldServiceComponent"/>
	  <reference name="helloWorldService" target="HelloWorldServiceJavaComponent"/>
	</component>
</composite>