tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation next steps
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 08:44:39 GMT
On Feb 6, 2008 5:28 PM, Simon Nash <nash@apache.org> wrote:

<snip>

> One other consideration - sometimes it's appropriate to reply to a
> > JIRA rather than updating the issue: if there are two lists, on has to
> > decide - should the replies go to both or just dev?
> >
> In such a case I think the reply should just go to the dev list.  All
> discussions should be happening there, not on the commits list.

That can be done by having the JIRA emails configured with a replyto set to
the dev list, thats the same as the SVN update emails which are sent to the
commit list but replies to those emails go to the dev list.

If it works like that would people feel more comfortable going ahead with
this change moving the JIRA emails to go to the commit list or is the dev
list still the preferred place?

   ...ant