tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Distribution zips and what they contain, was: SCA runtimes
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 19:49:56 GMT
ant elder wrote:
[snip]
> I'm leaning more towards what Mike is suggesting.

OK it doesn't look like we're reaching a consensus as at least two
people don't seem to like the scheme I proposed.

I take it back then, forget about my proposal, but I still think that a
single download containing all kinds of extensions that I don't need
most of the times is overkill.

> One thing looking at those Spring downloads is that i think they're more
> comaprable to out SCA, SDO, and DAS downloads.

I don't understand why you're saying that. I was following a scheme
similar to Spring in my proposal.

- tuscany-core - Spring core framework
- tuscany-web - Spring web flow / Spring Web services
- tuscany-process - Spring integration

--
Jean-Sebastien