tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Venkata Krishnan" <for.svkr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Domain/Contribution Repository was: Re: SCA contribution packaging schemes: was: SCA runtimes
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 07:32:26 GMT
It would also be good to have some sort of 'ping' function that could be
used to check if a service is receptive to requests.  Infact I wonder if the
Workspace Admin should also be able to test this sort of a ping per
binding.  Is this something that can go into the section (B) .. or is this
out of place ?

- Venkat