tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Laws" <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: R1.1. Status - was: Outstanding JIRA,, release 1.1 and Quality
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 12:41:33 GMT
On Jan 3, 2008 11:40 PM, ant elder <ant.elder@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 3, 2008 5:20 PM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelfino@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

> > Don't worry about spending time changing the version numbers in trunk, I
> > can do that for you, just tell me when I can do it after you've cut the
> > branch.
> >

> Right, I'm also happy to help and I expect others are as well, just list
> out
> things that need to get done.
>
>   ...ant

OK, thanks everyone for the offers. It's just gone midday in the UK. I'm
doing some builds now with a view to taking the branch shortly. I'm seeing a
few issues so it won't happen for a little while yet. I'll post again just
before I do but if anyone is just about to check in changes to trunk let me
know.

I've made a few domain changes to revert some of the things I put in for the
deep integration. Just about to check in.  I've done it in trunk to force
us/me to revisit quickly as it's over complicated and, as Ant has been
pointing out, the runtime story needs more thought. It will break the tomcat
deep integation for a while. Apologies.

Simon