tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Sowerby" <dave.sowe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: binding.jms reference to non-SCA service
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:51:09 GMT
Hi Simon,

When the client starts there's no reference to a failed parse of the
binding.jms definition.

However, if the binding.jms reference is embedded within the component
rather than being promoted, I get the following binding jms stack.

     [java] INFO: Building composite: jms
     [java] 17-Jan-2008 08:48:20
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.builder.impl.CompositeBuilderImpl$1
problem
     [java] WARNING: Reference not found for component reference:
JMSClient/JMSService
     [java] 17-Jan-2008 08:48:20
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.builder.impl.CompositeBuilderImpl$1
problem
     [java] WARNING: No targets for reference: service
     [java] org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.NodeException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException:
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.SCANodeFactory.createNodeWithComposite(SCANodeFactory.java:157)
     [java]     at com.example.JMSClientImpl.main(JMSClientImpl.java:18)
     [java] Caused by: org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.NodeException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException:
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.SCANodeImpl.addToDomainLevelComposite(SCANodeImpl.java:583)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.SCANodeImpl.addToDomainLevelComposite(SCANodeImpl.java:598)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.SCANodeFactory.createNodeWithComposite(SCANodeFactory.java:151)
     [java]     ... 1 more
     [java] Caused by:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.ActivationException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException:
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.CompositeActivatorImpl.activate(CompositeActivatorImpl.java:756)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.SCANodeImpl.activateComposite(SCANodeImpl.java:612)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.SCANodeImpl.addToDomainLevelComposite(SCANodeImpl.java:577)
     [java]     ... 3 more
     [java] Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.provider.DefaultProviderFactoryExtensionPoint$LazyBindingProviderFactory.getFactory(DefaultProviderFactoryExtensionPoint.java:182)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.provider.DefaultProviderFactoryExtensionPoint$LazyBindingProviderFactory.createReferenceBindingProvider(DefaultProviderFactoryExtensionPoint.java:190)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.CompositeActivatorImpl.addReferenceBindingProvider(CompositeActivatorImpl.java:176)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.CompositeActivatorImpl.activate(CompositeActivatorImpl.java:133)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.CompositeActivatorImpl.activate(CompositeActivatorImpl.java:752)
     [java]     ... 5 more
     [java] Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
     [java]     at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
     [java]     at
     [java]     at
     [java]     at
java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.provider.DefaultProviderFactoryExtensionPoint$LazyBindingProviderFactory.getFactory(DefaultProviderFactoryExtensionPoint.java:180)
     [java]     ... 9 more
     [java] Caused by:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.jms.impl.JMSBindingException: No
JMSHost extension point registered
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.jms.provider.JMSBindingProviderFactory.<init>(JMSBindingProviderFactory.java:45)
     [java]     ... 14 more

Dave.

--
Dave Sowerby MEng MBCS