tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk is now using 1.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT, was: SCA Java 1.1 release branch is ready for checkout
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 10:44:19 GMT
On Jan 5, 2008 10:33 AM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelfino@apache.org>
wrote:

> Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
> > Simon Laws wrote:
> > [snip]
> >>
> >> I'll try an get a RC0 for Monday for us to look at (I didn't post the
> >> one I
> >> made before Christmas) with a view to getting an RC1 to vote on
> >> Tuesday/Wednesday
> > [snip]
> >
> > +1 from me, I'll change the trunk to 1.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT later today
> > or tomorrow.
> >

> With SVN r609120 the trunk is now using version 1.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.
>
> All builds OK except two modules (calculator-implementation-policies and
> osgi-implementation) which were already broken before the version change.

I wonder if we're doing this right, I changed trunk to
1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT when i did the 1.0 branch and i'm fine with trunk
being 1.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT now, but it doesn''t seem really convenient to
have to change the trunk version everytime we do a release so is there
something else we could use in trunk to avoid that - 1.x-incubating-SNAPSHOTor
2.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT or ...?

    ...ant