tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Nishant Joshi" <nishantrjo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conversation from a non-SCA application
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 06:33:04 GMT
I apologies, i got your point about "noted the random port number that was
assigned, then built the client using that port number.".
In my previous mail I have only changed the "MyServiceImpl.java" as
mentioned in that mail. Now i have also changed the composite of
callback-ws-service as .....
         <binding.ws />
            <callback>
                <binding.ws />
            </callback>

then started server first noted random port number and then start client on
that port but i got the same exception that i have posted in my previous
mail....

--
Thanks
Nishant Joshi