tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Nishant Joshi" <nishantrjo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conversation from a non-SCA application
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:57:17 GMT
Hi,
I have followed as you have mentioned,
In step 2 you have mentioned to use RequestContext and get callback from it.
Here i have used ComponentContext.getRequestContext().getCallback() to get
the callback...(Not used callback injection)...

Now problem here is in service side, following is the snippet scdl i have
used in service
       <binding.ws />
            <callback>
                <binding.ws />
            </callback>
there is no hard code uri defined.... now this scenario wont work with
RequestContext.getCallback()... it was giving me error.
"The system cannot infer the transport information from the / URL.".

Tiil now in this scenarion i have successfully called the service from
client B (with same conversationid) but getting error (mentioned
above) at callback A from service....
If i use callback injection in this scenario following error comes to me.
"Both the TO and MessageContext.TRANSPORT_OUT property are null, so nowhere
to send"

To test this problem I have also made a simple converstional callback
mechanism which was working fine with @Callback injection but when i used
RequestContext and get callback from it, i m getting same error(mentioed
first)....please note that there is no hard code uri in service side scdl...

 I would also like to know, what is the difference between callback
injection and getting callback from RequestContext...?

--
Thanks
Nishant Joshi