tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Nash <n...@hursley.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Conversation from a non-SCA application
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 00:04:14 GMT

Nishant Joshi wrote:

> After putting componentContext.getRequestContext().getCallback() in a
> business method where i got forward call, still i m getting same error...
>
> public void someMethod(String arg) {
>      myServiceCallback =  componentContext.getRequestContext
> ().getCallback();
>         System.out.println("someMethod on thread " + Thread.currentThread
> ());
>
> Can you please share your sample ? so i have a better idea what you have
> done....

I checked the code into my samdbox at
  incubator/tuscany/sandbox/nash/scenarios/callback-no-injection/

The files there are based on the callback-ws-service and callback-ws-client
samples, with very small changes to remove callback injection.

In this version I am using a  fixed port number of 8086 for the forward
call, but this shouldn't make any difference to the callback.

   Simon