tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release dependency management
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 00:55:33 GMT
Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
> Simon Laws wrote:
>> On Dec 21, 2007 5:25 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Does the ant file generator support projects that depend on wsdl
>>> generation or sdo type generation? If not, some samples, that have
>>> working ant scripts, might get broken...

>>> that
>>> We
>>> the
>>> port
>>> our
>>> Failing
>>> has

>>> --
>>> Luciano Resende
>>> Apache Tuscany Committer
>>> http://people.apache.org/~lresende
>>> <http://people.apache.org/%7Elresende>
>>> http://lresende.blogspot.com/

>>> Yes, you're right. What I was thinking of doing there is have the ant
>> generator just generate the required classpath into a separate file and
>> include that into a static ant file so we have the option of writing
>> custom
>> ant files that can just include the generated bit if needs be
>>
>> Simon
>>

> I can add code to the plugin to detect wsdl2java and gen the
> corresponding ant script. It'll be simpler than a mix of generated and
> custom ant scripts.

Done in SVN r608692, tried it on helloworld-ws-sdo, helloworld-bpel and
alert-aggregator and it seems to generate the correct build.xml.

Handling POMs that delegate to an Ant script to install DOJO and other
things shouldn't be rocket science either, as the generated build.xml
will just need to call that same Ant script.

--
Jean-Sebastien