tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Nash <n...@hursley.ibm.com>
Subject Re: R1.1. Status - was: Outstanding JIRA,, release 1.1 and Quality
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 21:22:33 GMT

Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:

(cut)

>>> rather
>>> than later.
>>>
>>> So assuming we get the build funnies that have cropped up today
>>> sorted out
>>> and everyone is happy to duplicate further change from trunk to branch,
>>> can
>>> I suggest that I cut the branch Friday (tomorrow) morning UK.
>>>
>>> This will mean changing the pom versions in trunk. Does
>>> 1.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT sound OK?
>>>
>>> I would then look to have an RC1 for review early next week.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Simon
>>>

>> +1, could drag on for ages unless the release branch is taken.
>>
>>    ...ant
>>

> +1 for cutting the branch tomorrow.
>
> Don't worry about spending time changing the version numbers in trunk, I
> can do that for you, just tell me when I can do it after you've cut the
> branch.

I am still working on the fix for TUSCANY-1849 and I'm not sure that
it will be complete and tested by Friday morning UK time.  If I miss
the cut-off, I'll have to make this fix in the branch as well as trunk.
Can you check with me on the status of this fix before you create the
branch, please?

   Simon