tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Nash <n...@hursley.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Commit r608213 breaks exceptions-cross-binding itest]
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 15:09:39 GMT
I have committed a fix for this in r608514.  The original code was
dependent on the order in which databindings were loaded, and for
some reason this varied depending on the environment in which the
test was run (top-level build, standalone test, different
combinations of preceding tests).  With this fix, the order of
run all the itests without problems.

   Simon