tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Nash <n...@hursley.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Commit r608213 breaks exceptions-cross-binding itest]
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 11:57:31 GMT
I did some further investigation as to why this fails from a top-level
build but works when running the exceptions-cross-binding itest
standalone.  If the databindings itest is run (in the same JVM) before
the exceptions-cross-binding itest, then exceptions-cross-binding
fails, otherwise it works.

Drilling down one level further, if any one (or more) of the
following submodules of itest/databindings:
   sdogen
   jaxbgen
   interop
are run before itest/exceptions-cross-binding, then
exceptions-cross-binding fails, otherwise it works.

It appears that something is happening as a side-effect of the
earlier tests that is causing the later test to fail.

Reversing the order (i.e., running exceptions-cross-binding first)
doesn't result in any failures from the databindings itest.

   Simon