tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Edwards <mike.edwards.inglen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementation Policies
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 15:16:45 GMT
Folks,

Perhaps this calls for something more general which will support other
use cases.

How about some form of "management" interfaces which will allow an
application to get information about entities inside the runtime in a
controlled fashion?  So the idea would be to get some contribution(s)
running in the SCA runtime and then have a client application issue
queries about what is actually running, which would include information
such as Venkat requires to check the intents and policySets applying to
some componenet?

I realize that this is no trivial capability to add to the system, but
it will satisfy a number of goals in the longer run.

Yours,  Mike.