tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Venkata Krishnan" <for.svkr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Service's operation element -- what is it for?
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:31:38 GMT
Hi,

You will find the purpose of the operation element in the PolicyFramework
Specifications.  The operation element is used at times when you want to
specify 'intents' or 'policySets' that are to apply to only specific
operations in a service.  Specifying such intents and policysets at the
service element level will make it apply to all operations of the service.

Hope this helps.

- Venkat