tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Adriano Crestani" <adrianocrest...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Patch for TUSCANY-1397
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 04:40:48 GMT
I've patched the sdo trunk under revision 562325 with the patch Andy
created. All tests ran fine, even though it failed on the tests described on
thread [1], but I these fails have nothing to do with Andy patch, so it's ok
for me ; ). Anyway, I will wait for a new created patch from Andy, once
Fuhwei is saying the actual patch is based on an older version.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200708.mbox/browser

Regards,
Adriano Crestani