tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tuscany/Geronimo Integration Demo
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:16:13 GMT
Hi,

Tried with the latest trunk and got the following error.

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.tuscany.sca.interfacedef.wsd
l.impl.WSDLInterfaceImpl
        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.axis2.Axis2ServiceProvider.createJavaA
xisService(Axis2ServiceProvider.java:205)
        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.axis2.Axis2ServiceProvider.createAxisS
ervice(Axis2ServiceProvider.java:190)
        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.axis2.Axis2ServiceProvider.start(Axis2
ServiceProvider.java:106)
        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.axis2.Axis2ServiceBindingProvider.star
t(Axis2ServiceBindingProvider.java:62)
        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.runtime.CompositeActivatorImpl.start(Comp
ositeActivatorImpl.java:535)
        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.runtime.CompositeActivatorImpl.start(Comp
ositeActivatorImpl.java:512)
        at org.apache.geronimo.tuscany.EmbeddedRuntimeGBean.doStart(EmbeddedRunt
imeGBean.java:97)
        ... 21 more

Regards
Manu