tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How are we going to use the Tuscany Wiki space?
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2007 20:25:51 GMT
I'd say, SCA Native Project would be on the same level of SCA Java
Project. I think what we have today on the website is similar to this,
but it gives the distinction between Java/C++ in a deeper level, and
for the tuscanywiki space, i think we can avoid this extra level. The
main goal here is group related information together in a organized
way, and try to avoid content to be put directly on the root level of
the tuscanywiki.

The TuscanyWiki space already have part of what I described, but not
many content, other then the copy of the old website is available as
of now.

Thoughts ?

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer