tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "haleh mahbod" <hmah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How are we going to use the Tuscany Wiki space?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 07:05:36 GMT
I agree with Simon Nash that we need a manual copy of the 'whole' website on
TuscanyWiki since otherwise it will be very difficult for those who are not
committers to see what their changes look like.  I re-organized the wiki
before it got locked and I would have not been able to do it if I could not
see how my changes affected the navigation and flow of things.

Tuscany wiki was organized in such a way that all related documentation for
each subproject appeared under that subproject and there were two categories
under documentation 1) Completed documentation 2) work in progress
It would be good to maintain this for clarity.