tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automated nightly builds
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2007 21:33:52 GMT
On 6/3/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelfino@apache.org> wrote:
> Luciano Resende wrote:
> > I have changed all ports to 8085 and all the builds are working now on
> > the apache machine [1]. I'll add a page to our Wiki describing how you
> > can watch the results, I'll also configure the builds to send failure
> > notification to the dev-list. I still have a todo to investigate the
> > usage of the binary created on the build.
> >
> > [1] http://vmbuild.apache.org:8080/continuum/servlet/continuum
> >

> The Apache Tuscany SCA Implementation Project says "Tuscany SDO
> Implementation Project" in the Group column. I was expecting to see SCA
> instead. What is the Group used for?

The default behavior of the continuum admin ui is to add all
sub-projects of a given pom, and because SCA was generating many
projects, I decided to just re-use a SDO one and point to the SCA
project pom to build it recursively. The group description you are
seeing should not really affect anything, but also it's not an edit
field (at least I couldn't find a place to edit it).

> I just triggered a successfull build of the SCA runtime. Where can I get
> the binaries produced by the build? I couldn't find a link to them...

Open the continuum build project, go to Working copy tab on the top
and you should have access to all built artifacts (same folder
structure as local build)

> Thanks
>
> --
> Jean-Sebastien