tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Automated nightly builds
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2007 21:07:38 GMT
Luciano Resende wrote:
> I have changed all ports to 8085 and all the builds are working now on
> the apache machine [1]. I'll add a page to our Wiki describing how you
> can watch the results, I'll also configure the builds to send failure
> notification to the dev-list. I still have a todo to investigate the
> usage of the binary created on the build.
>
> [1] http://vmbuild.apache.org:8080/continuum/servlet/continuum

The Apache Tuscany SCA Implementation Project says "Tuscany SDO
Implementation Project" in the Group column. I was expecting to see SCA
instead. What is the Group used for?

I just triggered a successfull build of the SCA runtime. Where can I get
the binaries produced by the build? I couldn't find a link to them...

Thanks

--
Jean-Sebastien