tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Dritschler" <greg.dritsch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up a Tuscany runtime to run multiple applications
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 16:06:47 GMT
On 4/24/07, Greg Dritschler <greg.dritschler@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm also wondering about the code in DeployerImpl.deploy that connects
> objects.  It starts as follows:
>         // Connect components, services and references
>         List<SCAObject> scaObjects = componentManager.getSCAObjects ();

Is it fair to say that the ComponentManager's interfaces to keep a list of
model objects and corresponding SCAObjects is a workaround for the Deployer
to find the objects created by the Builder, and that when we have a better
integration between the runtime and the assembly models that these
interfaces are likely to disappear?