tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Kurz" <scottk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic SDO question: no built-in types?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 18:26:24 GMT
Thanks Fuhwei, Frank that helps me under the SDO view of the built-in types.

I wonder how useful it would be to allow WSDL2Java to generate a Type, then,
instead of an int or String, when the "-dynamicSDO" option is chosen.

There would need to be some runtime databinding-sdo support for this option
too, I'd think.

Interesting but I'm probably going to drop this train of thought for now...

Scott