tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Kurz" <scottk...@gmail.com>
Subject problem Introspecting DataBinding for Fault types
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 16:10:34 GMT
I wonder if the DataBindingJavaInterfaceProcessor should be introspecting
the FaultBean rather than the exception type itself in order to
calculate the databinding.

In the code we do:

           for (org.apache.tuscany.spi.model.DataType<?> d :
operation.getFaultTypes()) {
                dataBindingRegistry.introspectType(d, annotations);
            }

Following JAX-WS, say my fault type is a POJO Java class extending Exception
with a getFaultInfo() returning an SDO type (this SDO is the FaultBean).

If SDODataBinding.introspect() was called to introspect my FaultBean type,
then, you would be able to calculate I wanted SDO databinding (since I load
the fault type with <import.sdo>).

But since only my POJO wrapper exc is introspected I end up getting a null
DB.

Sound like something which should be fixed?   (I don't know enough of the DB
classes to propose exactly how).

Thanks,
Scott