tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Kurz" <scottk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementing support for Business Exceptions
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:00:03 GMT
Thought I'm mention:

I'm in the process of adding support for generating exceptions from faults
in the Axis2 W2J.  This addresses one or more JIRAs that have been opened.
   My code basically works but I need to merge with the latest code and
clean up a bit.     I don't want to stop anyone from doing a better job ;)
but if someone is looking for something to do I thought I'd mention that I'm
getting close to completing this.   Maybe in a week or so it will be
ready.

I modeled the generated exception after the JAX-WS spec's statements on the
subject.   That is, the wrapper exception defines a getFaultInfo() which
returns the fault SDO, and it is Tuscany-sensitive in producing the
FAULT_ELEMENT QName field.  It seems to be compatible with the Tuscany Axis2
binding and DataBinding code.

Scott