tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Laws" <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Use of HelperContext to indetify SDO databinding?
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:04:03 GMT
Static SDO used in the databinding tests with the Axis2 binding are not
being successfully identified as SDOs.
In SDODataBinding.introspect() one of the tests use to identify and SDO from
a Java type is as follows

        HelperContext context = HelperProvider.getDefaultContext();

        // FIXME: We need to access HelperContext
        Type type = context.getTypeHelper().getType(javaType);
        if (type == null) {
            return false;
        }

However when the ImportSDO functionality runs it associates the importer
with a HelperContext from the helperContextRegistry.

           helperContext = helperContextRegistry.getHelperContext(id);

This doesn't look right to me as I expect different HelperContexts will be
used. I can't work out how to get to the helperContextRegistry from the
SDODataBinding (and it's getting late) but if someone who knows databindings
could take a look and confirm or not whether this is an issue I can take a
look tomorrow.

Regards

Simon