tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "kelvin goodson" <kelvingood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Java SDO CTS] Junit parameterized tests at odds with scope isolation
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:55:46 GMT
I have put in place  something along the lines of what I described above in
commit 533727 and have switched a couple of classes to using this new
approach.  I'm going to move all the parameterized tests in this direction
as I review them for inclusion in the adopted suite. Please speak up if you
think things should be different before I get too far along the way with
this change.

I also just moved ActiveUpdatingTest into the adopted suite.

Kelvin.