tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "kelvin goodson" <kelvingood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependency on Felix plugin snapshot in commonj and SDO API modules
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:24:54 GMT
I took a look at the SDO side of this.  The build still fails if you remove
the 0.8.0 version request.  I was trying to look back to understand this
dependency,  but it seems to have been done as part of TUSCANY-679 and its
not at all clear there the reasons for the change.  Can anyone help me with
the context of this please?

Regards, Kelvin.