tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "kelvin goodson" <kelvingood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failures- Explanation and Proposed Solution
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:11:13 GMT
Yes, this looks fine for SDO.  The parent artifact that we voted on recently
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/pom/parent/2/pom.xml
had already made this switch,  and so my SDO M3 release candidates already
reference the parent in the "incubating" style.  I'll make the changes to
SDO poms in the trunk to reflect the change.

Regards, Kelvin.