tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Henrique Trecenti" <ptrece...@gmail.com>
Subject SCA Composite
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:42:57 GMT
Hi,

I need make an application and I want make a same components ok, no problem.
But these components are separeted in diferents jars....
Ex:
1-Room-Schedule-Component.jar [1]
2-Calendar.jar [1]
3-Das-Service.jar

[1] - That components display an interface external like web-service.

And I want to compose these components in one, "Room-Schedule-Application",
just to expose yours interface external.
My problem is that the components 1 and 2 they are work alone, the SCA
Runtime start the embebed tomcat for each one, but I can't start the embebed
tomcat for both, not this way, I now if I put together this work fine, but I
need that these components are made thus.

If this is a wrong way please tell me how I can get the better way please.

Somebody can help me please.

--
Paulo Henrique Trecenti