tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Henrique Trecenti" <ptrece...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NEP in WireObjectFactoryTestCase
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 01:12:30 GMT
Hi,

The erro stay there in same location....
public static  Method findMethod(Class<?> implClass, Operation operation)
throws NoSuchMethodException {
        String name = operation.getName();
        if(operation.getInterface().isRemotable()) {
            for(Method m: implClass.getMethods()) {
                if(m.getName().equals(name)) {
                    return m;
                }
            }
            throw new NoSuchMethodException(name);
        }
        Class<?>[] paramTypes = getPhysicalTypes(operation);
        return implClass.getMethod(name, paramTypes);
    }

The interfaze is not setted....