tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Corville Allen" <elliv...@gmail.com>
Subject Implementing support for Business Exceptions
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 02:32:07 GMT
Hello,

I have a few questions on this support.

I've looked at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/BusinessExceptions but
there are still some gaps that I don't quite understand how to implement
this support.

Is the support only for checked exceptions on a java interface?

Does this mean that for a WSDL we should generate java interfaces?

Does this require a specific wsdl2java generator?

How do you go about propagating an exception up the chain?

What are the options for a transport binding to propagate one of the checked
exceptions up the change?

Do you just create an InvocationRuntimeException with the checked exception
as the cause?

-Corville