tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r531727 - Bring up of helloworld-ws and helloworld-wsclient WS binding samples
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:51:21 GMT
The NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis2/AxisFault indicates it can't find
the axis2-kernel-1.2.jar, is that in the lib directory you get in the
distribution? If so then is axis2-kernel-1.2.jar listed in the classpath
enty of the manifest.mf file in the tuscany-sca-manifest.jar in the lib
directory?

On another tack, I've uploaded the zip that I get from building the
distribution to :

http://people.apache.org/~antelder/temp/tuscany/tuscany-sca-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.zip

Could you try downloading that and using it to try running the sample to see
if this one works for you (it works for me)? If it does then can you see any
differences between that zip and the one you get from building the
distribution in your environment?

Thanks for helping to debug this.

   ...ant