tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject How to specify databinding in bindings and implementations?
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:56:30 GMT
In the old code a binding or implementation could say what data binding it
wanted to use by setting the name on the ServiceContract, but now the
InterfaceContract doesn't have a setDataBinding method so how should this be
done? (eg the Axis2 binding used to set the Axiom databinding).

There is a setDataBinding method on Operation which I've tried to use, and
that does caused the data binding interceptor to get used but then that
fails as the target DataType ends up with a null in the databinding field so
the DB Mediator throws a "No path found for the transformation" exception. I
have tried just using the IDE  debugger to set the target DataType to have
the Axiom databinding and that almost all works except then the databinding
doesn't add the wrapper element to the resulting OMElement.

Any guidance on how this all should be done now? Are then any existing tests
that use Axiom and wrapped WSDL that work that I could look at?

   ...ant