tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Amita Vadhavkar" <amita.vadhav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DAS Java] created SDO graph doubt
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 07:44:53 GMT
Hi Adriano,
Let me show what I got so far: Below is the debug dump and the relevant portion
of the logic will be in ResultSetProcessor and ResultSetRow. Based on
it, it is seen
that the parent/s attributes and data is not added. Please let me know
if you are
looking for something more/different.

Regards,
Amita
DAS RDB] - ConnectionImpl.prepareStatement (94) : Preparing Statement:
select ANORDER.ID, ANORDER.CUSTOMER_ID from CUSTOMER, ANORDER where
CUSTOMER.ID = ANORDER.CUSTOMER_ID

[DAS RDB] - ResultSetProcessor.<init> (55) :
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.GraphBuilderMetadata@63a721
230  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.ResultSetProcessor  -
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.GraphBuilderMetadata@63a721
[DAS RDB] - ResultSetRow.processRow (69) :
230  [main] DEBUG org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.ResultSetRow  -
[DAS RDB] - TableData.<init> (45) : Creating TableData for table ANORDER
241  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.TableData  - Creating
TableData for table ANORDER
[DAS RDB] - ResultSetRow.processRow (76) : Adding column: ID	Value:
1	Table: ANORDER
241  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.ResultSetRow  - Adding
column: ID	Value: 1	Table: ANORDER
[DAS RDB] - MappingWrapper.getTableByTypeName (118) : Looking for
table by property: ANORDER
241  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.config.wrapper.MappingWrapper  - Looking
for table by property: ANORDER
[DAS RDB] - TableData.addData (53) : Adding column ID with value 1
241  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.TableData  - Adding
column ID with value 1
[DAS RDB] - ResultSetRow.processRow (76) : Adding column:
CUSTOMER_ID	Value: 2	Table: ANORDER
241  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.ResultSetRow  - Adding
column: CUSTOMER_ID	Value: 2	Table: ANORDER
[DAS RDB] - MappingWrapper.getTableByTypeName (118) : Looking for
table by property: ANORDER
241  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.config.wrapper.MappingWrapper  - Looking
for table by property: ANORDER
[DAS RDB] - MappingWrapper.getColumn (336) : WARNING: Could not find
column CUSTOMER_ID in table ANORDER
241  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.config.wrapper.MappingWrapper  - WARNING:
Could not find column CUSTOMER_ID in table ANORDER
[DAS RDB] - TableData.addData (53) : Adding column CUSTOMER_ID with value 2
241  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.TableData  - Adding
column CUSTOMER_ID with value 2
[DAS RDB] - ResultSetRow.getAllTableData (180) :
[org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.TableData@19e11a1]
241  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.ResultSetRow  -
[org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.TableData@19e11a1]
[DAS RDB] - MultiTableRegistry.get (57) : Looking for table ANORDER with PK [1]
251  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.MultiTableRegistry  -
Looking for table ANORDER with PK [1]
[DAS RDB] - MultiTableRegistry.get (58) : 	Returning null
251  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.MultiTableRegistry  -
	Returning null
[DAS RDB] - DataObjectMaker.createAndAddDataObject (49) : Looking for
Type for ANORDER
251  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.DataObjectMaker  -
Looking for Type for ANORDER
[DAS RDB] - ResultSetProcessor.addRowToGraph (128) : Putting table
ANORDER with PK [1] into registry
261  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.ResultSetProcessor  -
Putting table ANORDER with PK [1] into registry
[DAS RDB] - MappingWrapper.getTable (94) : Looking for table CUSTOMER
261  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.config.wrapper.MappingWrapper  - Looking
for table CUSTOMER
[DAS RDB] - MappingWrapper.getTable (94) : Looking for table ANORDER
261  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.config.wrapper.MappingWrapper  - Looking
for table ANORDER
[DAS RDB] - RowObjects.processRelationships (78) : Parent table: null
261  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.RowObjects  - Parent
table: null
[DAS RDB] - RowObjects.processRelationships (79) : Child table:
org.apache.tuscany.sdo.impl.DynamicDataObjectImpl@e7f6eb (eClass:
org.apache.tuscany.sdo.impl.ClassImpl@103de90 (name: ANORDER)
(instanceClassName: null) (abstract: false, interface: false))
261  [main] DEBUG
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.RowObjects  - Child