tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DAS Java] created SDO graph doubt 2
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 00:43:26 GMT
Have you setup the relationship on your DAS config file ? Should look
something like the example below :

 <Relationship name="BDATA" primaryKeyTable="A" foreignKeyTable="B"
many="true">
       <KeyPair primaryKeyColumn="ID" foreignKeyColumn="B_ID"/>
    </Relationship>

See more info around relationships on [1] and [2].

Now, if what you want is to have the relationship done via Convention over
Configuration, I don't think we have that implemented, our set of
implemented conventions are limited at the moment.

[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ForeignKeyRepresentationAndManagement
[2] - http://wiki.apache.org/ws/WorkingWithRelationships

--
Luciano Resende