tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DAS] XQuery-DAS
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 06:28:43 GMT
Hi Amita

Related to the features, I think it's fine to start simple and get
improvements gradatively as we progress...

Some issues that you have identified:
   - Config model more flexible to accommodate differences  between
multiple implementation
   - Factory issues, and the ability to get different implementations
Are already available in my sandbox [1] as part of the work I did to
accommodate multiple DAS implementations [2]

It's probably good idea to keep a XQuery DAS page on the Wiki and keep
updating it with requirements, discussions and design we are taking...

[1] -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/lresende/das/
[2] - http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg14428.html

--