tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Contribution services and SCDL4J
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 07:47:14 GMT
I have committed some new contribution services interfaces under revision #
525071 that would better align the contribution service module with the
SCDL4J proposals. Note that some of these interfaces, that would be used for
artifact resolving, will need to be implemented by the Assembly model
classes.
Please take a look at these interfaces and let me know what you guys think,
I plan to polish them little bit more tomorrow, and then start integrating
it with the other modules and the embedded runtime.

Thoughts ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende