tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio Silva-Lepe" <isilval...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r531727 - Bring up of helloworld-ws and helloworld-wsclient WS binding samples
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:36:57 GMT
Yeah, just to make sure I just did another update but I had already:
a) Done a full update of java
b) mvn clean; mvn of java

prior to doing mvn in java\sca\distribution

After the new update, the previous steps, unzipping the distribution, and
running:

C:\Devt\tuscany-sca-distr\tuscany-
sca-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT\samples\helloworld
-ws>java -cp target\sample-helloworld-ws.jar;..\..\lib\tuscany-
sca-manifest.jar
helloworld.HelloWorldServer

I still get the error ...