tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio Silva-Lepe" <isilval...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r531727 - Bring up of helloworld-ws and helloworld-wsclient WS binding samples
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:55:42 GMT
Ah, cool, this looks promising. Unfortunately, when I try 3), I get:

C:\Devt\tuscany-sca-distr\tuscany-
sca-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT\samples\helloworld
-ws>java -cp target\sample-helloworld-ws.jar;..\..\lib\tuscany-
sca-manifest.jar
helloworld.HelloWorldServer
org/apache/axis2/Axis
Fault
        at org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2ModuleActivator.start
(Axis2Modu
leActivator.java:60)
        at org.apache.tuscany.core.runtime.AbstractRuntime.initialize
(AbstractRu
ntime.java:156)
        at org.apache.tuscany.host.embedded.impl.SimpleRuntimeImpl.start
(SimpleR
untimeImpl.java:166)
        at org.apache.tuscany.host.embedded.impl.DefaultSCARuntime.startup
(Defau
ltSCARuntime.java:44)
        at org.apache.tuscany.host.embedded.SCARuntime.start(SCARuntime.java
:153
)
        at helloworld.HelloWorldServer.main(HelloWorldServer.java:15)

I may be missing something, but I followed 1) and 2) and the file names in
3) are
a bit different, as you can tell in the trace. So, adjusting for those name
diffs, I see
that ..\..\lib\axis2-kernel-1.2.jar does contain o.a.axis2.AxisFault, so it
may be
a manifest issue?

Thanks