tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Nash <n...@hursley.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Tuscany Java sca package names
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:42:27 GMT
I can see that the renamed APIs would be more consistent across
Tuscany, which is an advantage.  It is a matter of balancing this
against the work and disruption involved in making the change.
I don't feel strongly either way, but on balance I think it would
make sense to do this renaming either now or after the next release.

   Simon