tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tuscany Tutorial for ApacheCon
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:10:12 GMT
Antollini, Mario wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I have been thinking for some days already about writing a Tuscany
> Tutorial. Sadly, I just got to know that today was the last day for
> submitting papers to the ApacheCon US.
>

> However, I am pretty sure that we could get an extension. In case I get
> it, is anyone interested in joining me? I will be in charge of
> coordinating and writing as most as I can. However, it would be great if
> someone joins me to get it delivered as soon as possible.
>

> Looking forward to your replies...
>

> Best regards,
>

> Mario E. Antollini
>
> Intel Software
>
> ASDC
>
> +54 351 414 5594
>
> mario.antollini@intel.com <mailto:mario.antollini@intel.com>

Mario,

I was thinking about submitting a half-day tutorial as well. If I
remember correctly, Ant was interested in contributing to it too.

The idea would be to cover the following:
- how to develop, build, deploy, run a composite application with SCA
and Tuscany;
- how to embed or extend Tuscany.

I think that today's deadline is for submitting abstracts and bios of
the presenters. The deadline for submitting the training materials is in
October.

How about joining forces and doing it together with Ant? I can send you
a first draft of an abstract in a moment.

--
Jean-Sebastien