tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic SDO question: no built-in types?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 18:37:27 GMT
Hope it's ok that I piggy back with a somewhat related question.

Does SDO a container for Type instances (the equivalent to an EMF EPackage)?

In the EMF API I would do something like

DataType dataType = EcoreFactory.eINSTANCE.createDataType();
//Initialize the dataType
//Add it to an ePackage containing all the model's Types
ePackage.eClassifiers.add(dataType);

Thanks,
- Ole