tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Removing dependency on SCA C&I annotations in runtime modules
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 19:36:31 GMT
Raymond Feng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The annotation dependency will be required for the processors that
> deal with the annotations, for example, ReferenceProcessor will need
> to access @Reference. Where should we place the these processors? I
> thought impl-java-impl is the module reponsible to parse annotations.
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Sebastien Delfino"
> <jsdelfino@apache.org>

Good point :) so I guess we need the dependency on the SCA annotations
because this is the module actually reading the annotations in SCA Java
component implementation classes.

But this kind of dependency and usage of the annotations can be cleaned
up, right?
@EagerInit
public abstract class ImplementationProcessorExtension implements
ImplementationProcessor {
}

--
Jean-Sebastien