tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Databinding module now building, but two test cases are failing
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 03:06:21 GMT
Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
> After copying the databinding module to sca/modules, moving the
> @DataType annotation to this module, and removing its dependencies on
> the Tuscany and SCA API modules, everything works, except for two test
> cases:
>
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.065
> sec <<< FAILURE!
> testTransform1(org.apache.tuscany.databinding.impl.MediatorImplTestCase)
> Time elapsed: 0.015 sec  <<< ERROR!
> org.apache.tuscany.spi.databinding.TransformationException: No path
> found for the transformation
>        at
> org.apache.tuscany.databinding.impl.MediatorImpl.getTransformerChain(MediatorImpl.java:160)

>        at
> org.apache.tuscany.databinding.impl.MediatorImpl.mediate(MediatorImpl.java:75)
>
>        at
> org.apache.tuscany.databinding.impl.MediatorImplTestCase.testTransform1(MediatorImplTestCase.java:103)

>        at
>
>        at

>        at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:168)
>        at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:134)
>        at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
>        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
>        at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:113)
>        at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:124)
>        at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:232)
>        at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:227)
>        at
> org.junit.internal.runners.OldTestClassRunner.run(OldTestClassRunner.java:35)
>
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
>
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:138)

>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:125)

>        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:132)
>        at
>
>        at

>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:290)

>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:818)
>

> testTransform2(org.apache.tuscany.databinding.impl.MediatorImplTestCase)
> Time elapsed: 0.002 sec  <<< ERROR!
> org.apache.tuscany.spi.databinding.TransformationException: No path
> found for the transformation
>        at
> org.apache.tuscany.databinding.impl.MediatorImpl.getTransformerChain(MediatorImpl.java:160)

>        at
> org.apache.tuscany.databinding.impl.MediatorImpl.mediate(MediatorImpl.java:136)
>
>        at
> [...]

I made more progress integrating the databinding modules in the new
build structure. Here's the latest status of the databinding modules
under java/sca/modules:
- databinding - success except for the 2 test cases above
- databinding-axiom - success
- databinding-sdo - compile errors left, incl. some dependencies on
DeploymentContext and the old assembly model
- databinding-jaxb - some compile errors left as well, for similar reasons
- databinding-sdo-axiom - compiles and works in Eclipse, but doesn't
build with Maven as it depends on databinding-sdo, which is broken.

--
Jean-Sebastien