tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Subject Changes to SCA policy model
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 07:55:33 GMT
Under revision 525073, I made some changes to the policy model under
sca/scdl4j/policy.

I added support for qualified policy intents and required intents, the
ability to associate concrete policy definitions (WS-policy or any other
policy expression language) to policy sets, and support for unqualified
and qualified intent maps.

I didn't touch the policy loaders at all, so there is work left to port
the loaders to this new model and adjust them as well to the latest
policy definition.xml syntax from the 1.0 spec, but I think that the new
model should now be able to represent everything defined in the SCA
policy spec 1.0.

Let me know if you find anything missing. Thanks.

--
Jean-Sebastien