tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "haleh mahbod" <hmah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improving Tuscany Website/Wiki
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 23:05:38 GMT
Hi,

As I started working on the website, I realized that each subproject had its
own style although similar content was presented.
As the first step to improving the website, I created a consistent look
across all pages and hopefully an easier navigation of content.
I have also moved some of the content from one page to another to better
organize it (for example, DAS page).

I'd like your feedback please.

I have encountered a problem that I can't figure out. If you first go to the
home page you notice DAS JAVA under DAS project. I have removed this and
replaced it with DAS Types. However, it does not show up. Once you go to DAS
Overview and follow the back arrow to the main page you see DAS Types. Do
you know what might be causing this?

Thanks,
Haleh