tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Parilin <parili...@gmail.com>
Subject Build system misunderstandings
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 16:19:08 GMT
Hellow, could you help me?
I'm newbie in Tuscany and trying to investigate sources.
I checked out tuscany java sources. Now I'm trying to make eclipse project
filese with mvn. In archive of this mailing list i found that i need execute
the following command mvn -P all,eclipse eclipse:eclipse. In this case I have
some misunderstandings with some SCA modules. For example, when I trying just
to compile kernel module, maven gives me a following error:

org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Cannot find parent:
org.apache.tuscany:sca for project:
org.apache.tuscany.sca:kernel:pom:2.0-alpha2-incubating-SNAPSHOT

Also, it's very strange for me that kernel module not presented in sca/pom.xml
modules part.
Another strange thing that kernel module has a parent with "sca" artifactId
but composit sca module has a "tuscany-sca" artifactId.

As a result I cann't make complete build of tuscany.

Are aforecited problems real? If there are not a problems, how can i avoid
this stuff? Or how can i make complete eclipse workspace?