tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Raymond Feng" <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java-Impl-Runtime and DataBinding
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 08:05:22 GMT
Hi,

I think you could copy/port the following package into
tuscany-core-databinding:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/branches/sca-java-integration/sca/kernel/core/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/core/property

Then in JavaComponentBuilder, add the following code (need some porting) and
invoke handleProperties() at the end of the build() method.

private void handleProperties(Component definition, JavaAtomicComponent
component) {
    for (ComponentProperty property : definition.getProperties()) {
        ObjectFactory<?> factory = new
PropertyObjectFactoryImpl(...).createObjectFactory(property); // need to
deal with multi-valued as well
        if (factory != null) {
            component.addPropertyFactory(property.getName(), factory);
        }
    }
}

Adding dependency to tuscany-core-databinding in implementation-java-runtime
is fine for now.

Thanks,
Raymond